Junior Credentialing Specialist
Join a vibrant and dynamic team here at Focus Staff! We are hiring recruiters to help us push our business and deliver quality healthcare professionals to facilities in need throughout the US.
Base plus uncapped commission, with Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental benefits.
Check us out here:
www.focus-staff.com | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHsmMRpox8
We place awesome people in awesome places across every state in the U.S.
As a Junior Credentialing Specialist at Focus Staff, you will take pride in contributing to our success by flawlessly executing on-boarding and medical credentialing for our healthcare professionals. Working directly with a Sr. Credentiling Specialist to get 15 - 20 new healthcare professionals complaint with any given week. Working with in-office and offshore labor to provide a superior product for our internal and external clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
To facilitate the successful placement and start of healthcare professionals taking assignments with Focus Staff. Work within a dynamic, fast paced team to ensure daily tasks are completed to perfection and are up to SOP's.
Responsibilities, Tasks and Outcomes
- Assist with ordering all necessary items related to clients and Focus Staff’s compliance requirements to include but not limited to; ordering of background checks, drug screens, and lab work
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow-up on missing items
- Organization and management of all compliance documents on healthcare professionals
- Assure that all external employee files are complete and in compliance with client and Focus Staff’s policies
- Act as a liaison between Sr. Credentialing Specialist, recruiter, traveler, and clients
- Assist with uploads and distribute compliance documents to appropriate portals and client contacts
- Communicate with client contacts on the status of pertinent compliance items and matters as needed in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Word and computer applications in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Has a highly energetic and goal oriented personality
- Ability to type 40-50 wpm